- Course Duration: 1-3 days
- Course Code: N/A
- Location: North Queensland and other locations on request
- RPL: N/A
Yarnin' Money (Service Providers) provides an opportunity to develop an understanding of financial literacy education and assist other workers and their clients to gain access to financial counselling, capability and resilience services.
On completion of the course community service providers will have the skills to work with clients to:
• Identify a client financial issue using the Yarnin’ Money Wheel
• Support that client through a financial crisis
• Access regional/remote Financial Counselling service delivery
• highlight financial/consumer cases to the right agencies to get long term solutions
Please use the link below to download a PDF file.