- Course Duration: 12 months
- Course Code: CHC42015
- Location: Live online
- Date: Program 1 Aug 2022
ICAN Learn is launching its new scholarship program for 2022-24 in partnership with the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
First cab off the rank is the Certificate IV in Community Services [including financial literacy units] which commences in late August.
Applications open on 1 July 2022 and are specifically available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from multicultural backgrounds.
Please use the link below to download a PDF file.
Essential Enrolment Information
Program 1 scholarship to undertake Certificate IV in Community Services CHC42015 [with financial literacy units] opens for applications on 1 July 2022.
To apply you must:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander OR
- Be a person from a multicultural background who has arrived in the last 10 years
- Email ICAN Learn firstname.lastname@example.org to say you want to apply
- Complete the Scholarship Application
Check out program specifics here