- Course Duration: 6 weeks
- Course Code: Non-Accredited
- Location: Live online
- Date: TBA 2023
ICAN Learn delivers the Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors education package for experienced practitioners within Australia's Financial Counselling sector.
ICAN Learn educators have significant experience providing professional supervision to members of the Financial Counselling workforce and love sharing their knowledge and experience in this structured non-accredited course that meets the requirements of the National Standards
This innovative delivery of the Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors education package includes 6 x 2 hour live online workshops, learning materials, PPT and additional materials as needed throughout. The course covers:
1. Rationale for professional supervision/ mentoring; roles and responsibilities
2. Professional Supervision processes - Reflection; Multi lens approaches and mini contracting
3. The learning process and how this applies to professional supervision
4. Key qualities of a professional supervisor - Aspirations; Receiving and giving feedback
5. Building professional resilience - Burnout, secondary and vicarious trauma
6. Modes of Professional Supervision - ways of providing professional supervision
It embraces the national approach to professional supervision ensuring consistency across Australia.
This course will assist you to obtain recognition for these skills in future advanced training developed by ICAN Learn.
Please use the link below to download a PDF file.
Essential Enrolment Information
Interested in enrolling in the next Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors course? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email you an enrolment form.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Want to find out more about our courses?
You can find out about all our courses by joining one of our live online course information session. Our next session will be held in January 2023. Date to be advised.