- Course Duration: 6 weeks
- Course Code: Non-Accredited
- Location: Live online
- Date: 19.10.23 - ENROLMENTS OPEN
ICAN Learn delivers the Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors education package for experienced practitioners within Australia's Financial Counselling sector.
ICAN Learn educators have significant experience providing professional supervision to members of the Financial Counselling workforce and love sharing their knowledge and experience in this structured non-accredited course that meets the requirements of the National Standards
This innovative delivery of the Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors education package includes 6 x 2 hour live online workshops, learning materials, PPT and additional materials as needed throughout. The course covers:
1. Rationale for professional supervision/ mentoring; roles and responsibilities
2. Professional Supervision processes - Reflection; Multi lens approaches and mini contracting
3. The learning process and how this applies to professional supervision
4. Key qualities of a professional supervisor - Aspirations; Receiving and giving feedback
5. Building professional resilience - Burnout, secondary and vicarious trauma
6. Modes of Professional Supervision - ways of providing professional supervision
It embraces the national approach to professional supervision ensuring consistency across Australia.
This course will assist you to obtain recognition for these skills in future advanced training developed by ICAN Learn.
Please use the link below to download a PDF file.
Essential Enrolment Information
Click here to enrol in the next Professional Supervision for Financial Counsellors course.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more about our courses?
You can find out about all our courses by joining one of our monthly live online course information sessions. Register here lu.ma/lrmr8yqm for our next session.